Insects of the Night is a Manga/Manhwa/Manhua in (English/Raw) language, Manhua series, english chapters have been translated and you can read them here. You are reading Insects of the Night chapters on ManhwaZ, fastest updating comic site. The Summary is
Suddenly one day, 99% of the people on earth disappeared, and giant bugs took over the planet. How do the remaining 1% of humans survive?